Friday, January 17, 2014

Menez rules out PSG exit in January

Agen Bola terpercaya Cityholidaybet.com reported - The France international has been afforded just five starts in Ligue 1 this season and had been heavily linked with Serie A leaders Juventus and Premier League outfit Liverpool, both of whom have been actively pursuing wingers. However, Menez, who had also reportedly attracted the attention of Monaco, insists that he will not be leaving Parc des Princes this month. "I will remain at Paris until the end of the season," the former Roma ace told reporters. "I am fine here and the officials trust me. I will do my very best. as reported by City Holiday. "I didn't talk with anyone about a winter departure because it was out of the question to leave." Menez, who joined PSG from Roma in 2011 for a reported £6.6 million (€8m), made 30 appearances in last season's title-winning campaign, scoring five times in the process. source : http://cityholidaybet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment