Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Badstuber : I'm burning to get back for Bayern

Agen Bola terpercaya Cityholidaybet.com reported - Long-term Bayern Munich absentee Holger Badstuber has expressed his "burning" desire to get back on the pitch for the club. The Germany international, 24, has been sidelined with a cruciate ligament injury since December 2012 but is training with the team during the Bundesliga winter break in Doha, where he says the Bavarians are giving him plenty of time and encouragement to recover fully. "I’m burning to get back out on the pitch. I miss the game," as reported by City Holiday. "But I mustn’t overdo it on the knee. "The main thing for me is to get fit again. Bayern are giving me all the time in the world. I know approximately how much longer it’ll go on. But I also know just how long it takes to get back into the swing of it after such a long break. source : http://cityholidaybet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment