Tuesday, January 14, 2014

'I'll wage war to keep Casillas' – Ancelotti

Agen Bola terpercaya Cityholidaybet.com reported - Carlo Ancelotti has said he will "wage war" to keep hold of Iker Casillas and hopes that the Real Madrid captain retires at the Santiago Bernabeu. The Spain international has been out of the Blancos' first team for a year now, having picked up a hand injury in January 2012 and failing to usurp Diego Lopez as No.1 under Jose Mourinho and subsequently Ancelotti. "It was not an easy decision, I have two goalkeepers of high quality, the best two in the world," as reported by City Holiday. "I started with Diego as my No.1, but then did not consider that Casillas would not play. Rotating goalkeepers is not the most desirable thing, it is not easy, but they have understood. "I'll fight the same way I did for Xabi. This team have key players representing the club and I will wage war for Casillas to finish his career here, in Madrid." source : http://cityholidaybet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment