Monday, January 5, 2015

I wouldn't like to be Messi – Lavezzi

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Ezequiel Lavezzi says he would not like to be Lionel Messi because of the attention the Barcelona star receives. The three-time Fifa Ballon d'Or winner has become a household name across the world and is regarded as one of the best players the game has ever seen. However, the Paris Saint-Germain attacker says he would not swap places with his Argentina team-mate, as he much prefers to hide in the shadows. "Life isn't easy when everyone recognises you all the time," Lavezzi told Marca. "No, I wouldn't like to be like Messi. I prefer to keep myself in the shadows." The winger, though, has the utmost respect for his compatriot and saw the potential in him as a youngster. "When I played with him as a kid I could see his potential. I don't see him as the best in the world, but rather as another friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment