Friday, January 16, 2015

Cerci: My fault I failed at Atletico Madrid

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - New AC Milan loan signing Alessio Cerci has taken full responsibility for his inability to make an impact at Atletico Madrid. The 27-year-old signed a three-year deal with the defending Liga champions in August but failed to establish himself at the Vicente Calderon. After making just six substitute appearances in the league, a deal was agreed that saw the Rossoneri's Fernando Torres go in the opposite direction in loan deals that will last until the end of the next campaign. However, Cerci refused to blame Atleti coach Diego Simeone for his ill-fated time in the Spanish capital, instead shouldering the responsibility himself. "When things go wrong, it's never the coach's fault,” Cerci said in a press conference. "It's the player's fault. I always made myself available, but I arrived on the last day of the transfer window and I wasn't in top condition."

No comments:

Post a Comment