Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Eljero Elia Said Readiness Prove Formally Ended On Loan to English Premier League Club Southampton in the Second Half of the Competition

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - The 27-potentially patented his move in the next few months if look impressive and he claimed to be ready to silence criticism after leaving Werder Bremen. The Dutch winger said "I cannot wait for action on the field. I want to prove the quality of the game. I want to be an important part of the team and prove that the other person is saying to me is wrong. Last season was a difficult time. I played in the wrong position in the league and we are oversized. The best quality I do not get out. I was a player with great technical ability and suitable to act in English football." Elijah potentially made his debut Southampton to Old Trafford to face Manchester United.

No comments:

Post a Comment