Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Mancini hints at Inter return

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Roberto Mancini has suggested he could return to coach Inter in the near future. Mancini currently without a club, insists Inter are in good hands, he has suggested he would be open to returning to San Siro. "I'm missing the work, but rest does not hurt," he told MilanInter TV. "I'm glad that Inter fans have a good memory of my time at the club, we won a lot together and it was an amazing experience. "Next year, though, I don't know what will happen. If I were to be called up by Inter in the summer, I do not know, it's hard to say now, but the team have a good coach. "It's hard to judge from the outside, but I think Inter have a good team and I believe that they can fight for the Champions League. They are not very far away from third place."

No comments:

Post a Comment