Thursday, November 13, 2014

Hazard: I don't want to join Real Madrid

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Eden Hazard says he has no desire to join Real Madrid and insists Chelsea are the only club that makes him dream. The Belgium international continues to be linked with a move to Madrid, while reports also claim that the Spanish club are willing to offload Gareth Bale next summer in order to fund the transfer. Hazard, who has five goals and two assists in 15 appearances for Chelsea this term, has denied suggestions that he is targeting a move to Madrid and maintains he is only focused on performing for Jose Mourinho’s side. "I made the choice to join Chelsea because I knew I was going to play,” Hazard told Canal+. “I never said that if I left Chelsea it will only be for Real Madrid. The only club that makes me dream is Chelsea.”

No comments:

Post a Comment