Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Mourinho Insists Will Only Accept Bids Portugal Coach If He Is Still Allowed To Simultaneously Refine Club

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Chelsea claimed that he did not hesitate to reject if it received an offer to coach the Portuguese national team in the future. Mourinho claimed earlier he had considered the position, but canceled due to prefer to focus on his career at the club level. Mourinho said "Portugal repeatedly asked me to become a coach; I will only accept it when it was a part-time job," "I want to train at the same club and country, and then I hope that wish granted. But the president at that time [Real Madrid] is not allowed." "After that I will not judge may do so. It is unethical when no manager has two positions while many others are unemployed, it cannot be."

No comments:

Post a Comment