Thursday, December 25, 2014

Hat-trick hero Griezmann: I can get even better for Atletico

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Antoine Griezmann admits his display against Athletic Bilbao on Sunday was his finest since joining Atletico Madrid - but is confident he can get even better. Mikel Rico put the home side in front before the champions stormed to victory in the second half, with the France international bagging a hat-trick in the 4-1 triumph. Griezmann believes there is little doubt it was his best performance to date for Atletico but feels he is capable of even more. "It was my best game since I came here, I have to continue like that and keep working. Hopefully this will be my regular standard, or maybe I can give more," he was quoted as saying by AS after the match.

No comments:

Post a Comment