Monday, December 15, 2014

Mathieu Debuchy Will Assess the Match against Newcastle United To Be Something Special For Him

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Mathieu Debuchy admits he cannot forget Newcastle United because he has good memories only when the defense of Newcastle. As is well known, and the French defender left St James' Park for Arsenal this summer, and will face his former team this weekend when the band upbringing Alan Pardew to the Emirates Stadium. "I only have good memories there. Thanks to them, I found English football. I've played in a wonderful atmosphere in every home game. "Lovers of the very eye-catching and I will save those moments in my life. It will be private with them but it will be special again later when we get to a deal."

No comments:

Post a Comment